Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Clouds~

Clouds can be so therapheutic when looked at... Imagine lying down on the green grass, looking up the bright blue sky full of white, fluffy clouds~~


I have a sudden passion for clouds recently... Couldn't stop myself from paying attention to the formation of clouds everytime I'm out in the sun... especially when driving alone... what a blissful solitude~
Monster with really BIG eyes~

Looks like a crescent moon to me.

Anyone can see the Borneo island?

Cotton balls in the sky~

The sky is splitting into half!

Sunny day, fluffy clouds.

My all time favourite, up to now, though it's quite dark.

I think one day I might get myself into a car accident for inattentive driving~

2 thunderbolt(s):

Coffee Lover Kid said...

don walk walk hit the tiang can edi.. wakakakaka....

sHanNa said...

yea... i can see u like it to the core... coz... coz... coz... ur hp's background is also cloud. @@" hhaa~ it's ok~ that's a healthy hobby. haha! =)