Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Post #110

It has been a super long time since I last updated my blog.
Lazy to write, so I'll photo blog instead, with random pics from my phone.


The craze of this little alien pup CJ7 is over now.
It's already dead n has turned blue.

My boyfriend pierced his ear out of curiosity, and for fun.
Myth: Men who pierce their ears are gays, gangsters, or 'lala'.
Fact: You tell me.

This year we celebrated mothers' day at a charity dinner with other mothers as well.
The flowers not just only burned a hole in our pockets, it almost burned our whole pants ><'''

Kakak has one too!

I found out that children's pose are almost the same.
The influence of cartoons?
Anyway they are so adorable!


Now this kitty's pose is really 'lan si'.

This is an average portion of Heppy's Maggi mee meal - 2 packets.
His highest record: 5 packets in one go.
His brother: SIX!
See already full lo.

My 1st ice-cream birthday cake.
With frozen fruits on top XD

The formation of clouds are wonderful!
I'm starting to collect more of them.

The result of an impulsive decision.
My sister turned aunty!

This is what we do on Saturday and Sunday nights.

Meet my new bedtime companion!
His name is Wormy!
I know it sounds horrible.

A "great" start for a Monday morning.
Everyone squeezing into a so-called express lane to avoid the jam ahead.
But we are already in the jam!
Created by no one else but ourselves!
I still don't understand.

Assignment deadlines are near!
Everyone going crazy!
Yay! See you in Hospital Bahagia!
- The End-

5 thunderbolt(s):

Coffee Lover Kid said...

wow... so long... must be enjoying huh... :p

-Nicole- said...

ur 2nd pic of wormy is so suggestive la!
Lolz...

Rycerain said...

nicole: dirty minded har u...

Anonymous said...

mindy.. i grab ur clouds formation pics can ar? XD

Rycerain said...

vincent: no problem..