Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another bird talk~

It's been way tooo long since I've last blogged... Reasons? No mood? Nothing to blog? No time? Too occupied? These are my reasons, AND excuse... XD

I didn't realize my last post was my 100th post in blogger until now =='' Well I can still cheer for the 101th post! Wooohooo!!!!!!

Right, end of these nonsense... Many things happened while I 'left' the blogsphere, goods and bads, ups and downs, what to do... this is LIFE!

Well, the reason why I suddenly have this super-strong urge to leave something here is because of this funny, silly respond on MSN from my bf...

says (2:24 AM):
cant think anythn now...
sleepy ady T.T
from "men's health"
sleep late will increase the probability for a guy having erectile problem T.T
i scare

Haha... I'm so gonna get killed for this...

0 thunderbolt(s):