Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another day of work~

Do you know what "da zahp" means in cantonese?
I really don't know how to translate it, but in a nicer term, it means 'multi-purpose worker', and that's the job I'm doing now... cool huh?
Yesterday was such a peaceful day, no gardening (^^v), all we did was brainstorming and planning for an upcoming event - sort of a learning camp at a secondary school. Besides that I learned a lot from a senior staff, and we went tapau'ing together... by foot... with heels! ><''' She's smart, wearing comfy sandals, and yes, I'm stupid...
So the stupid one learned her lesson, and wore SHOES on casual Saturday! I went alone today, walked out from the housing area to the shops nearby (not very near), and tapau KFC for 9 people: Family Feast - Combo B... imagine how many things I have to carry T_T It's so heavy I almost can't feel my fingers when I finally got back.. And worst, I lost my way for a few mintues =.= Laugh as hard as you want... I don't mind... I'm proud to be directionless :( You must be thinking why not drive out... coz the roads there are complicated and congested, and my car is blocked...
I got to know a bunch of funny elderly students... yeah, they are old enough to be my parents, but they are way too funny... just like small kids making fun of each other... they are students doing a certificate in Counseling, and most of them are rich people who has lots of time to spare... they are still having class now, once they are done, we all get to go home!!!
That's about it... 15 minutes more to finish work! Yeah!!!
Stephie, next week is your turn... Wahahahahaaaa... Oh no... Monday have to sweep the floor... zzzzzzz

3 thunderbolt(s):

Anonymous said...

all the best in your work ya~~
jia you.... ^.^v

Rycerain said...

same to you too.. +u +u!

stephie said...

geeee..sounds fun >"<